Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy New Year!!


On my...has it really been that long since I last blogged?? Well, let's just say it was a busy 2010 and 2011 looks like the same, which is a very good thing. I was so lucky to have met so many amazing couples and their families - plus extremely talented vendors this past year and I am so excited for 2011. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from last year and I will be updating my site soon.

Manon & Pat @ Code's Mill in Merrickville
Event Planner: the amazing Lynn Lee from Weddings Unveiled





Lynn & Nabih @ St.Alias Church & Museum of Civilization
Event Planner : Cristie Vito of Stellar Events

Rhiannon & Matt @ Museum of Nature
Event Planner: Karine of Sepia Events







Adrienne & Phil @ Wakefield Church & Camp Fortune
Photographer: Andrew Geddes






Some of my favorite bouquets of 2010...









1 comment: